On July 9, 2020,The laboratory held a meeting to analyze the functioning of the quality management system for the first half of 2020 by senior management.
The Quality Meeting analyzed the following issues:
- analysis of QMS process / subprocess managers reports.
- status of actions performed based on the results of preliminary analysis by senior management.
- analysis of QMS activity and performance.
- analysis of initial data to ensure the reliability of test results.
- results of risk management and mitigation.
- analysis of resource provision (premises, staff, etc.) for proper functioning of QMS processes / subprocesses and laboratory activities.
- analysis of changes in internal and external factors that affect the activities of the laboratory and the effectiveness of QMS.
- analysis of stakeholder information.
- analysis of trends in the laboratory.
As a result of the meeting, recommendations were made to improve and change the QMS, improve the laboratory, purchase additional resources, etc., set deadlines and appoint responsible persons.