Dear Laboratory Visitors!
Despite quarantining and restrictive measures to protect your health, our Lab continues to operate on a full-time basis.
The Laboratory organizes its work in the light of Government decisions and recommendations of the World Health Organization to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic.
We introduce temporary visitor service features for the quarantine period:
• The laboratory operates under the direction of the Directorate of the SI “O.M. Marzieiev Institute for Public Health (IPH), National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine” No 1D/16 of March 16, 2020.
• Visitors are only allowed to enter the Institute in protective masks and with identity documents.
• Visitors' access to the upper floors of the premises of the Institute of Public Health. OHM. Marzeyev "is limited.
• Laboratory staff should take laboratory samples in the building's hall with protective masks.
• Communication with laboratory staff is made exclusively by telephone at (+38 044) 292-14-17; (+38 044) 292-14-21; (+38 044) 513-71-33 or by Viber Conference.